Tuesday, November 20, 2007

REVIEW AND PRACTICE LESSON 4 PAGE 44

1. 1. This café is very noisy. Can we go somewhere quietter?
1.2. That film sounds really boring. Murder city sounds exciting.
1.3. My job is quite good. It could be a lot worse.
1.4. You seem happier today-you looked quite sad yesterday.
1.5. The house was further from the station than I thought.

2.1 The gold watch is €180. The silver watch is €100. (expensive)
The gold watch is more expensive than the silver watch.
2.2The Brighton train leaves at 3.30 pm. The London train leaves at 3pm. (late)
The Brighton train
is later than the London train.
2.3 Health is very important to me. Money is not very important to me. (important)
Health
is more important than money to me.
2.4 White bread tastes good. Brown bread tastes very good. (good)
Brown bread
is better than white bread.

3.1. This jacket cost €350. It was the most expensive one in the shop!
3.2. August is usually the hottest month in the UK. The temperature goes up to around 24 degree C.
3.3. Sam is the tallest boy in the class. He is neraly two metres tall.
3.4. This is the fastest car I've ever had. It goes from 0-100 kilometres per hour in seven seconds.
3.5. Michael is the most friendly man I've ever met. He loves to meet new people.

4.1 It was a very hot day. It was one of the hottest in the year.
4.2 Susie´s a very good swimmer. She´s one of the best in Scotland.
4.3 Harry´s an intelligent boy. He´s one of the most intelligent in his school.
4.4It´s a very old house. It´s one of the oldest in the town.
4.5It was a bad shock. It was one of the worst in my life.
4.6Marcos is a really brave soldier.He´s one of the most brave of the army.

5.1 Do you know why he isn´t home yet?
5.2 Do you know if can pay by credit card?
5.3 Can you tell me where I can find a garage?
5.4 Can you tell me whose car this is, please?
5.5 Do you know what time the next train for Manchester leaves?

6.1Can you tell me where I can find a hotel cheap
6.2 Do you know where I can find a internet café near hear?
6.3 Can you tell me how much a taxi to the airport?
6.4 Can you tell me where I can buy a map of Britain?
6.5 Do you know if I need visa for go to Ireland?

7.1 Oh no! My torch isn´t working. I forgot to get new batteries.
7.2 My car is very reliable. It never breaks down.
7.3 I´d like to achieve my goal of cycling across Germany by the end of next year.
7.4 Have you got any scissors? I want to cut this string.
7.5 What are the mains skills that you need to survive in the desert?

Posted by: Group

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HOW I WON £4,369,877 WITH DR ALLI LOTTERY MAGIC SPELL

I am  SARA KIM From UK...I had to write back and say what an amazing experience I had with Dr Alli powerful lottery spell. My Heart is fill with joy and happiness after Dr Alli cast the Lottery spell for me, And i won £4,369,877. His spell change my life into riches, I'm now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lottery after i won a huge amount of money. My life has really change for good. I won (Four million three hundred and sixty nine thousand Eight hundred and seventy seven thousand pounds)Your Lottery spell is so real and pure. Thank you very much Dr. Alli for the lottery spell that change my life”I am totally grateful for the lottery spell Dr Alli did for me. You can email him for you own lottery number,because these is the only secret to win lottery.
Email him:  Allispellhelp1@gmail.comWhatsApp or Call him: +2348100772528

felix logan said...

For the past 3 months now I have been looking for good and geniue spell to bring back my ex lover back and also help me to win lottery. and it has been a hard time for me finding the right place until I get in contact with Dr Ekpen who gave me powerful prayer and assured me that it will take two days before the spell will be effective, truly 2 days later, my Ex Lover rang me, i answered the call, he started apologizing, we are together Now. Thank you for making her to know that we are meet to be together and also making my dreams come true. And he did a spell that make me to win lottery. Please if any body needs LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL, GET YOUR PARTNER. BACK AND also ALSO HAVE CURE TO ALL KINDS OF DISEASES MANY MORE YOU MAKE NEED. Email doctorekpen222@gmail.com)  Call or whatsapp  +2348102454875      him now for your own help. all thanks goes to DR.Ekpen for the excessive work that he has done for me  

Tilly jonas said...

Don't known if here is the right to say this, I'm one of the persons that have benefited from prophet ehiagwina Love Spell. @ehiagwina_spells_home appeared in the middle of my life when all hope was lost. I gave up on life and thought the best way to cure my broken heart was to take my life after I tried several processes to reunite with my husband who dumped me after two years of our marriage for another lady but none of my efforts worked. I made up my mind to continue with my suicide plan before a strange spirit came over me like a rain and ministered to me to search online. After seeing so many talks about p.ehiagwina Temple, I reluctantly searched and found amazing testimonies and recommendations about him which encouraged me to contact him via his email. He replied and asked me to wipe away my tears and quit any act to take my life; he said that my case is solvable after consulting his Oracle. Well, here I am today thanking prophet ehiagwina for saving my life and bringing back my Husband. We are so happy today and happier than we have ever been. He also helped me stop my cardiac arrest problem. I am so grateful for being among the people sharing this testimony. Contact him at this email prophetehiagwina@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348139182295

our blog