Thursday, November 15, 2007

PRACTICE LESSON 1 PAGE 14

REVIEW AND PRACTICE LESSON 1
1. I’m quite keen on watching football
I’m not very keen on standing science fiction films
I’m really keen on sending text messages
I hate the winter
I love eating pizza
I’m absolutely keen on going to the beach
I’m not very keen on getting up early
I’m not very keen on dancing

2. A. Do you get up early?
B. Yes, I do. In the week I get up at about 6:30

. A. What time do you start work?
B. At about 9.00. I go to bed early too.

A. Do you go to bed before ten o’clock?
B. No, I don’t, but I fall asleep in front of the TV most nights!

A. Do you have a snack before you go to bed?
B. No, I don’t . I have dinner late every evening

A. My brother is a really good swimmer
B. Is he swimming a lot?

Yes, he does. Is he get up very early and swims for two hours before breakfast. Then he goes back to the swimming pool after work.
Is he go out with his friends much?

A. Only at weekends. He doesn’t go out in the week at all.

A. What are you doing at the moment?
B. I’m sitting on a bus with some friends

A: What about you?
B. I’m having lunch with my family

A. Is Jack watching TV?
No he isn’t. He is checking his emails

Are you and John doing any exercise at the moment?
Yes, lots! We are walking to work and we getting take- away pizzas at the moment.

I usually go to work by car
Listen to the man. What language does he speak?
It doesn’t rain much in the summer here
You are working very hard today
Do you prefer tea or coffee?
I’m staying at the Savoy Hotel in London for a week
Who’s that woman? What does she want?

1. How often do you go clubbing?
2. Do you need an alarm clock to wake up in the morning?
3. Do you have a snack before you go to bed?
4. Do you usually listen to the radio at work?
5. Where do you usually do your homework?
6. Do you find it easy to fall asleep?
7. How often do you catch a bus to work?
8. How often do you chat on the phone to your best friend?

Posted by: group

No comments:

our blog